Alchemy of the Senses:
Healing Past Trauma + Becoming Your Happiest Self, NOW
al·che·my ˈalkəmē/ noun
a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.
sense sens/ noun
a faculty by which the body perceives an external stimulus; one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch.
heal·ing ˈhēliNG/ noun
the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.
A 6 week course for practical daily ways you can transform your life in a seemly magical way, by using the way you perceive your world to help in the process of making your full being sound and healthy!
At its core, Alchemy is an art of transmutation or change. Through practicing this within us, we can change our experience of life, and shift our experiences out of the place of suffering and into a full realm of healing and confidence. We don't need to make radical changes to our lives, only the way we look at and experience what is happening. In this course, you will be taught exactly how to do this, through time-tested and proven mindfulness techniques, journal exercises, and group work.
is a 6 week course to help people struggling with living a life in alignment with their true nature...which is to be happy, healthy, and whole
Using the senses you were born with, you will connect your logical brain with your intuitive body to bring yourself into full alignment in your daily life. This will result in a tremendous shift in your energetic patterns as you:
- Learn to develop your intuition, your self-awareness, and heal old stuck and stored traumas or pain in the body.
- Step into true self awareness
- Learn how to live a balanced life using the natural systems in your body
- Learn what truth “feels” like and align your choices in a mindful way
- Reduce resentment, anger, and the feeling of being stuck, bored, or discontent
- Finally trust yourself?
- Define yourself ! Not based on other peoples perceptions, your job, or your place in your family.
- Find and maintain your joy and peace of mind?
- Be more balance between body, mind, and spirit?
- Do deep healing of old traumas and/or patterns of thought/behavior?
- Have a deeper understanding of your true self and the strength to honor yourself and your environment daily?